The great day is approaching: the day of your visit to Mount Teide with the Cable Car, when you will enjoy being on the highest volcano in Spain, with the finest views of Tenerife.
- Check the weather on Mount Teide in real time
- Manage your booking to change the date, time or to cancel your reservation
- COVID-19 prevention measures
- Review our recommendations and restrictions
- See how to get to the cable car if travelling independently
- Visit Teide.Guide and discover what to do on the way to Mount Teide
- Find out how to contribute to a Sustainable Teide
- You haven’t made your reservation yet?
Check the weather on Mount Teide in real time
Did you know that you can check out everything you need to know for your visit before you set off?
You can check the weather, find out the condition of the facilities, trails and roads, and view Mount Teide in real time via our webcams.
Manage your booking if necessary
Some things are outside our control, and that includes adverse weather conditions. But we can control what we do about bookings such as yours if, when the time comes, our facilities are closed due to weather conditions or technical issues.
We explain everything you need to know to manage your booking here.
If you have no more doubts and wish to proceed to cancel or change the date of your booking, click on the button below and prepare your booking locator.
For a safe visit: COVID-19 prevention measures
At Volcano Teide the safety of our customers and employees is a priority and therefore we have introduced a series of COVID-19 prevention measures so that the experience is safe. Please follow these measures during your visit.
We have been awarded the “Safe Tourism Certified” seal from the Institute for Quality Spanish Tourism, an initiative by the Secretary of State for Tourism of the Spanish Government.
The seal guarantees that a health and safety system has been implemented at our facilities to prevent Covid-19.
Recommendations and restrictions
What clothes should you wear?
You should be prepared for extremes in weather, both heat as well as cold, depending on the time of year. Broadly, this is what you need to bear in mind:
- People with cardiovascular conditions, pregnant women, and children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the Cable Car, because of the risks posed to their health by the altitude.
- In accordance with current regulations, persons with any physical disability or motor impairment are not permitted to make the ascent by cable car, because of the potential risks if the vehicle has to be evacuated.
- It is essential to bear in mind that in the event of the failure of the cable car system due to unexpected technical reasons, passengers already at the upper station will have to make their descent on foot and using steep mountain paths.
See how to get to the cable car if travelling independently
But what if you haven’t arranged transport with us or you’re travelling independently, and you don’t know how to reach the cable car? We explain everything in this article about how to reach Teide Cable Car.
If you’d prefer an easy visit without having to worry about the roads, parking and the cable car timetable, let us take charge of everything with our Teide Tour with Cable Car excursion: the best choice.
Visit Teide.Guide and discover what to do on the way to Mount Teide
We want you to enjoy a totally volcanic experience and that’s why we’d like to introduce you to Teide.Guide: our website for planning your visit to Mount Teide is packed with useful information.
Find out how to contribute to a Sustainable Teide
Volcano Teide Experience was created to promote a respectful, informative, safe and enjoyable approach to visiting Mount Teide—one of the most important natural sites in the world. And that is what you can expect from us.
We also expect something from you in return: that you help us achieve our mission. How? By acting like a true #teidelover. Let us inform you on how to contribute to the sustainability of Mount Teide here.
You haven’t made your reservation yet?
We make it easy for you. Check this comparative table of all activities which include a cable car ride and make a decision.
We’ll see you soon on the highest peak in Spain!